Explore the key differences between various Web3 terminologies
Metaverse Vs Multiverse
- The metaverse can be defined as an immersive 3D space that consolidates multiple AR, VR, and MR experiences.
- Metaverse denotes only one universe.
- Here, events follow each other in a timely fashion just as two different places don’t overlap at any given time.
- A virtual space populated by entities like virtual doppelgangers of human users, Artificial Intelligence, virtual objects, etc
- The Multiverse is a hypothetical set of infinite universes, each with its own physical laws and properties.
- Multiverse is a collection of an unending number of metaverses functioning side by side.
- Because it is beyond time and space, witnessing randomness is pretty common.
- There are no entities present in the multiverse.